What is Group Coaching?
What is Group Coaching?
- Group coaching is a Growth Group. It is a way to invest in YOUR growth one day a month over the course of at least a year with a group of 5-8 other people who will support and challenge you along the way.
- While one-to-one coaching is highly effective, I have found that group coaching can bring exponential growth for people who wish to transform their lives!
- As a member of this Growth Group, you will identify and overcome your obstacles so you can thrive in all areas of your life.
- In the context of this supportive group and expert coaching, you will define and meet goals that are unique to your own story.
- Group Coaching provides the structure and relational nutrients to develop YOU and create a successful, meaningful and connected life.
The guiding principles leading to a thriving and purposeful life are made up of the four capacities of character:
- Attachment – The capacity to engage in deep, vulnerable, fulfilling relationships that fuel performance and engagement
- Separation -The capacity to be defined, confront in healthy ways and communicate effectively
- Integration – The capacity to resolve perfectionism, grieve losses, be skilled at adaptation, and avoid entitlement attitudes
- Adulthood – The capacity to relate as a mutual adult, understand ones purpose, develp talent, take risks and employ effective work ethic
What happens in each Growth Group session?
- Group sessions are 9:00am – 5:00pm one day per month.
- We meet in my Santa Cruz beach house.
- Homemade organic gluten-free food is provided in the morning and at lunch.
- The day often begins or ends with reflective strolls along the beach.
- Each day begins with a CHECK-IN where each member shares their stretch goal progress for accountability and support.
- Tina presents an interactive TRAINING. Topics may include:
- Goals: Our Motivators and Stoppers
- Creating Healthy Culture at Work and at Home
- How to Confront Well
- Dealing with Negative Realities Effectively
- Maturity: Living in an Adult Stance
- Emotional Intelligence at Home and in the Workplace
- Creating a Healthy Emotional Landscape
- Using Strengths to Tackle Challenges
- Identifying and Overcoming Obstacles
- Rewriting Our Narratives
- Healing from Narcissistic Encounters
- Living in Your Purpose
- Giving and Recieving Relational Nutrients
- LUNCH is a special time together where continued connection, discussion and laughter flow.
- PROCESS GROUP is focused small group sharing and learning in a unique experiential modality.
- WORK GROUP is a space to share your ideas and get perspective and insight from your trusted companions.
- STORY WORK is the time of day where you may share a piece of your story, and work on reshaping your narratives with the support of people who know your inner landscape.
- You will leave each session with personalized HOMEWORK and a homework partner for the following month.
- You will receive monthly 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Tina to deepen growth points that come up during group sessions.
What happens when you sign up?
- Tina will give you a link to a complementary TPRAT that will give you helpful information in establishing your goals.
- You will meet with Tina for a 1-on-1 coaching session to identify your unique stretch goals in three keys life areas: Personal, Professional and Relational
- After a contract is signed, you will receive monthly 1-on-1sessions until the next available spot in a Growth Group opens up.
Let's Begin Today!